Thursday, September 23, 2010

NYFW Fashionspiration #3: Orange!

You know there was no way I was going to let New York Fashion Week pass by without recognizing (read: making my own personal wish list of) all the gorgeous cameo appearances made by my favorite hue!

Feast your eyes upon these glorious glad rags...

The sleek Asian-influenced fit! The sexy cleave cutout! The glitz! This dress is a bedazzled dreamsicle:

Carolina Herrera Spring 2011 (This and all images via NYMag.com)

I could lose the hat but would do many a desperate act to get my hands on this gown and its jaw-dropping broach detail:

Carolina Herrera Spring 2011

I love the lines in this dress. It's not too in-your-face drapey, just simple and sexy:

Halston Spring 2011
Ok I am not huge on the ginormous necklace but I am LOVING this little strapless Lela Rose number. It would make a cute bridesmaid dress, no?

Lela Rose Spring 2011

Even Oscar is into orange for spring! I feel like this dress validates my obsession with orange. Is that wrong?

Oscar de la Renta Spring 2011
And finally, two cutie patooties from Brit Jasper Conran:

Jasper Conran Spring 2011
I will take one of each please, plus the Jasper Conran bag and hat. Thank you.

Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails