Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Clutchquet: A Fun and Fashionable Bouquet Alternative!

Thanks to yesterday's post on the fabulous sugar flowers created by Victoria of Numily Creations, I am on a flower alternative kick and finally have an inkling to post one of my all-time favorite wedding ideas: the bridesmaid clutch-bouquet... clutchquet? I think yes.

The clutchquet is a triple threat:

1. Bridesmaid gift

2. Bridesmaid bouquet

3. Handy and fashionable storage for your bridesmaids' valuables (like lipstick) - and something they might really seriously use again! After they dye their bridesmaid dress a color they will also wear again. Bonus!

This here's my absolute favorite:

Photo: Bella Destinee via Offbeat Bride
As floral bills continue to skyrocket and brides become more inclined to make their weddings "green", the clutchquet seems to be a trend that is catching on.

I found these and many other beauties on Etsy.

First, peacock delight! The brooch actually looks like a little bouquet itself, adding to the character of this cutie patootie:

Angee W on Etsy
And you know I wouldn't have let this post pass me by without showing some orange goodness:

Bella Fiore on Etsy
So fun!

Which is your favorite? Would you ever choose a clutchquet for your bridesmaids?

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails