Monday, August 30, 2010

Registry Necessity #1: The Magic Bullet

Every couple is different, but let's face it: there are certain necessities for which all nearlyweds should register before they walk down life's aisle of marital bliss.

Today, we honor The Magic Bullet.

Behold, The Bullet! (Yes, this Magic Bullet - mind out of the gutter, please.)
I must admit I'm a bit behind the times on this one. Apparently the Bullet has been making quite the splash for the last couple of years. I blame the fact that the hubby and I have been living in merry olde England, whilst the Bullet has yet to cross the pond. So imagine my utter A to the Mazement and De to the Light when I arrived back on this side of the pond, went to a friend's house for dinner, and was served Gazpacho a la Bullet!

My life has never been the same.

What makes the Bullet so great and why should every nearlywed couple register for one?

Too many reasons to name on a somewhat sleepy, post-Emmys Monday morning. (By the way, if you have not seen last night's Emmy opener, watch it now. It is BRILL.) But here are my top five:

1. Load in, cap, blend, enjoy. I mean, could this thing be easier to use?

2. Fun attachments in pretty fashion colors and a free cookbook!


3. The Bullet packs a punch yet takes up very little space. Very helpful when dealing with 150 wedding gifts crammed into your 800 square foot newlywed apartment.

4. I am not exactly known for my culinary talents. So if I can make pesto with The Bullet, anyone can! The possibilities are truly endless.

5. For all of you pregnant and mom brides out there, channel your inner Klum and use the Bullet to make healthy baby food. Heidi does!

Toasting with my newly blended smoothie,

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails