Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hanky Panky: Oh So Bridal

After mentioning my Hanky Pankies on the drying rack last night, I decided these miraculous undergarments needed a post of their own. Yes, my inaugural bridal inspiration post is about underwear. Because that is how I roll.

If you're unfamiliar with these most A to the Mazing knickers, let me give you a brief (ha!) introduction. Hanky Pankies are simply the world's best, most comfortable, and most stylish thong. They are one size fits all - which is kind of awesome, right? I mean, I'm wearing the same size underwear as Miranda Kerr or Gwyneth or Heidi Klum? YES I AM.

They also come in all sorts of colors, in lace and cotton, in low-rise and original. What I love most about them - which definitely says something about me I s'pose - is that they don't take themselves too seriously. They are totally comfortable, yet totally fun and sexy at the same time.

Now, my confession: my "something blue" was a pair of Hanky Pankies. Specifically, this pair in baby blue:

This and all photos from the gift section of the Hanky Panky website

Love.

But it gets better! I was thrilled to discover that they have expanded their bridal collection since I got hitched last September. The collection now includes gems such as these...

"Something blue" for the classic bride:


Just call her Mrs. Hot Stuff:


 And a good bride always takes care of her girls:


Adorable, right? And chic! And most important of all, wedgie-free. All. Day.

Alas, my days of bridal underwear shopping are over. Until I have earned the right to wear the adorable maternity collection, I'll stick with my current jersey and lace Hanky Pankies - for which, by the way, I never pay retail. I recommend the Saks outlet and Bloomie's sales. But more on bargain shopping later.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails